Setting up an Amazon Web Services EC2 instance for the first time can be a pain in the ass. It’s time for an easy tutorial on how to get a website set up on an AWS EC2 Ubuntu instance. Step 1: Go to http://aws.amazon.com. Sign up for an Amazon Web Services account if you don’t already have an account. Sign into your account if you have one. Step 2: Click on EC2 Virtual Servers in the Cloud on the left side...
- Duel Monsters GO for Microsoft HoloLens Download – Manual Dueling System – v0.0.1 October 27, 2018
- Duel Monsters VR Lobby – v0.0.1 Change Log October 23, 2018
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018