Setting up an Amazon Web Services EC2 instance for the first time can be a pain in the ass. It’s time for an easy tutorial on how to get a website set up on an AWS EC2 Ubuntu instance. Step 1: Go to http://aws.amazon.com. Sign up for an Amazon Web Services account if you don’t already have an account. Sign into your account if you have one. Step 2: Click on EC2 Virtual Servers in the Cloud on the left side...
- Duel Monsters Duelist’s Reality (DMDR) Alpha Registration Now OPEN! April 23, 2018
- April 8, 2018 – Duel Monsters AR VR at Gamer Gala 2, San Jose State University April 13, 2018
- Duel Monsters GO – Focusing on One Thing at a Time March 9, 2018
- Original 2018 Slothparadise Roadmap January 9, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017