Setting up an Amazon Web Services EC2 instance for the first time can be a pain in the ass. It’s time for an easy tutorial on how to get a website set up on an AWS EC2 Ubuntu instance. Step 1: Go to http://aws.amazon.com. Sign up for an Amazon Web Services account if you don’t already have an account. Sign into your account if you have one. Step 2: Click on EC2 Virtual Servers in the Cloud on the left side...
- 2018 Slothparadise Roadmap January 9, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – Card Scanning Preview November 18, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – SF Game Expo, MAGWest, and Crunchyroll Expo 2017 September 12, 2017
- Introducing Duel Monsters GO – Yugioh AR fan game for HoloLens August 15, 2017