Why do you need unicode? This article’s purpose is to tell you the purpose of unicode and briefly, how it is used in Python. Let’s start from square one. As you know, bytes compose all of the characters, strings, and values that we have on the machine. When you use a computer, for instance, you see the world at a much higher level, and for a language like Python, you normally don’t have to worry about every single byte and...
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017
- Introduction to Python – Chapter 9 – Dictionaries and Sets February 20, 2017