What is the -I, the -L, and the –(little L)? Why am I getting so many errors? What’s going on underneath? C and C++ libraries can be thought of as a conglomeration of functions and new keywords that you are able to use in your code. To truly understand what libraries are made of, we should first refresh on header and source files. Header and Source File Example Header files contain declarations of functions and variables and often have...
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017
- Introduction to Python – Chapter 9 – Dictionaries and Sets February 20, 2017