I don’t have root access on this Macintosh that I’m using. How am I supposed to get the pip package manager for Python? Python comes installed on every Macintosh. python –version Python 2.7.10 Step 1) Get easy_install easy_install is a Python utility for installing certain Python related packages. You might already have easy_install! To check: easy_install If you don’t have easy_install, you can install easy_install for the user. wget –no-check-certificate https://bootstrap.pypa.io/ez_setup.py -O – | python – –user Installing easy_install script to /Users/…/Library/Python/2.7/bin...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017