I want to download a package and all of its dependencies that I would typically use apt-get to install on Ubuntu. How do I download a package and its dependencies locally on Ubuntu? I am using Ubuntu 14.04 and Ubuntu 16.04 for this tutorial. How to Download Ubuntu Packages and Dependencies Locally We require Internet access to download the packages locally. First, we should always update our package sources. sudo apt-get update Afterwards, we should make a directory to store...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Test Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017