You can use MPI without NFS or a shared file system! We had a situation where we couldn’t find the NFS server or client packages for arm64 for Ubuntu 16.04. We had OpenMPI version 1.10.2 installed on 2 nodes without NFS. When you use MPI without NFS, you need to ensure that the same version of MPI is installed by every node. Then, you have to ensure that the same data files, which include the program, hostnames file, and input files,...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017