nba_py collects nba statistics from stats.nba.com. This page will provide documentation on the endpoints and example data that nba_py can get because nba stats api documentation is very minimal. nba_py also does have documentation, but it’s more about the parameters of functions that you can do without examples of what return data you may get. How to install nba_py Get pip git clone https://github.com/seemethere/nba_py cd nba_py sudo pip install . After you install nba_py, you can use the library by...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017