This article will outline how to check memory on linux and unix based machines. I’ll demonstrate a couple of useful commands that check memory on the hard drive on your machine. df -h df -h, which stands for disk free, checks for the space left on the drive in a human friendly format. It’s very useful to see the overall disk space left on the device. df -h du -hs The opposite of disk free is disk usage. du...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Test Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017