This article will outline how to check memory on linux and unix based machines. I’ll demonstrate a couple of useful commands that check memory on the hard drive on your machine. df -h df -h, which stands for disk free, checks for the space left on the drive in a human friendly format. It’s very useful to see the overall disk space left on the device. df -h du -hs The opposite of disk free is disk usage. du...
- Where are the Unity Editor Logs? February 21, 2020
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017