The most recent version of NVIDIA JetPack is 2.2., which supports the NVIDIA Jetson TX1 and Jetson TK1. The big news is that the latest version of JetPack 2.2 turns the userspace to 64 bit! In earlier versions of JetPack, the kernel was 64 bit, but the userspace was 32 bit apparently from what a source has told me. Now with the userspace at 64 bit, you’ll have an easier time compiling and running arm64 libraries. Note that we’ll be...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017