This guide will show you how to compile HPL (Linpack) and provide some tips for selecting the best input values for hpl.dat based on my experiences at the student cluster competitions. This benchmark stresses the computers floating point operation capabilities. Although just calculating FLOPs is not reflective of applications typically run on supercomputers, floating point is still important when precise calculations are required. I assume a version of mpi, c/c++/fotran compilers, blas and whatever libraries you need are installed. There...
- Where are the Unity Editor Logs? February 21, 2020
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017