Let’s say that you have a cluster of 6 nodes and you do not have a DNS server. How do you map the IPs to their perspective hostnames properly so that every node in the cluster can detect the other node’s hostname? We need to bypass the automatic lookup. I have 6 nodes with the following IPs and hostnames. 18.104.22.168 buhpc1 22.214.171.124 buhpc2 126.96.36.199 buhpc3 188.8.131.52 buhpc4 184.108.40.206 buhpc5 220.127.116.11 buhpc6 Now, we edit every node’s /etc/hosts file. For all...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017