Setting up an Amazon Web Services EC2 instance for the first time can be a pain in the ass. It’s time for an easy tutorial on how to get a website set up on an AWS EC2 Ubuntu instance. Step 1: Go to http://aws.amazon.com. Sign up for an Amazon Web Services account if you don’t already have an account. Sign into your account if you have one. Step 2: Click on EC2 Virtual Servers in the Cloud on the left side...
- Where are the Unity Editor Logs? February 21, 2020
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017