What is the -I, the -L, and the –(little L)? Why am I getting so many errors? What’s going on underneath? C and C++ libraries can be thought of as a conglomeration of functions and new keywords that you are able to use in your code. To truly understand what libraries are made of, we should first refresh on header and source files. Header and Source File Example Header files contain declarations of functions and variables and often have...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Test Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017