HPCG, which stands for High Performance Conjugate Gradients, is a benchmark project to create a new metric for ranking HPC systems. HPCG measures the performance of basic operations including sparse matrix-vector multiplication, sparse triangular solve, vector updates, global dot products and more. The implementation is written in C++ with MPI and OpenMP support. http://www.hpcg-benchmark.org/software/index.html HPCG Reference Code There are versions of HPCG optimized for NVIDIA GPUs or Intel XEON Phis. For this blog post, I’ll show you how to...
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017
- Introduction to Python – Chapter 9 – Dictionaries and Sets February 20, 2017