HPCG, which stands for High Performance Conjugate Gradients, is a benchmark project to create a new metric for ranking HPC systems. HPCG measures the performance of basic operations including sparse matrix-vector multiplication, sparse triangular solve, vector updates, global dot products and more. The implementation is written in C++ with MPI and OpenMP support. http://www.hpcg-benchmark.org/software/index.html HPCG Reference Code There are versions of HPCG optimized for NVIDIA GPUs or Intel XEON Phis. For this blog post, I’ll show you how to...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Test Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017