You might be using your computer one day and notice that there’s some weird behavior occurring. Maybe, it’s the random popups or system crashes, strange warnings or dialog messages, excessive network activity, and programs start misbehaving (randomly opening, crashing, or strange error messages), you might be infected with malware. Here are some basic steps that you can take to remove the malware. Note, you are responsible for your own data so please be sure to perform any backups before attempting any malware...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017