While running Android Studio, you can instantly connect an Android device via USB on Mac or Linux, and run a developing app on that device. What about Windows? For Windows, you’ll need to install the Google USB Driver before running your developing app on your Android device, phone, or tablet. Official docs: http://developer.android.com/tools/extras/oem-usb.html List of steps for Windows 7, 8, and 10 Connect your Android device to the PC. Open Android Studio, open the SDK Manager, and install the Google...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017