[01-02-2019] Duel Monsters VR v0.0.1 is a fan-based game. Yu-Gi-Oh! belongs to Kazuki Takahashi and Konami. Please support the official release.
Join the Discord channel for more information: ►https://discord.gg/Bhsc7KA
Join our E-mail list for no-nonsense updates: ►http://eepurl.com/cP8r8n
This v0.0.1 build contains a multiplayer lobby of Kaiba Corporation and preliminary dueling system.
- Menu with 3 buttons. Guest, Log-in, and Register.
- Everyone spawns as Jaden/Judai at first.
- You can customize your character’s head, top, and bottom in the Customize room.
- VR players can climb Blue-Eyes, Trees, and most building objects.
- VR players can spawn an Elemental Hero Neos card and summon him on the 3rd monster position zone on their duel disk.
- VR players can activate their Duel Disks.
- VR players can jump by raising their arms in the air, grabbing, pulling down the air, and releasing with momentum.
- Talk to NPCs.
- Enter a tutorial to learn how the dueling system works.
- VR players can throw cards at targets or people.
- You can create and join games in front of the Kaiba Corp sign.
- Use your pointer to click on menus.
- You will be transported to a Kaiba Corp Blimp.
- The first person to join the game has the Yugi deck. The second person has the Joey deck.
- Each player has 4000 life points.
- You can have 2 spectators while dueling.
- You will have a helper window with some buttons your right side.
- You can draw a card by putting your hand over your deck and waiting until the green meter fills up completely.
- You can add or subtract your life points by hovering your hand over the life points number on your Duel Disk. A calculator will appear. Use your pointer and trigger click to put a number and hit the subtract or add button.
- Use the button on your right controller to toggle card positions to face-up vertical, face-down vertical, face-up sideways, and face-down sideways.
- Place your cards into the appropriate section of your Duel Disk just like in the show.
What VR device do I need?
- You can use an Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, or WindowsMR.
- The game is optimized for Oculus Rift though.
- Use the K button on your keyboard, raise your right hand, and wait 5 seconds to re-calibrate height.