Sublime Text 2? The editor that developers, developers, developers like to use. At the very least, Sublime is a common text editor for the everyday programmer. How can you use Sublime on your terminal? If you’re any programmer, you’re maneuvering through the terminal left and right, all day everyday, so you need to have an easy way to use sublime from the terminal! By default, for Mac OS X, you don’t have Sublime binded to a command on the terminal!...
- Where are the Unity Editor Logs? February 21, 2020
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017