I received this problem recently when I logged into root on a machine. X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication How did this problem happen? Here’s what I did. ssh -X [email protected] sudo su xclock X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication If I open xclock as a user, then X11 works just fine. As a result, I know that the server and client’s X11 forwarding is working. A root problem My .Xauthority and X11 credentials aren’t being passed over to root. ssh...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Test Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017