This guide shows you how to flash SD cards to mount files, specifically .img files for Raspberry Pi, Android TV Shield, and any other device. Make sure your SD card is empty. If not, you can use Mac’s disk utility application to erase the contents of your SD card. 1. Plug in your SD card and verify that your SD card is attached by typing in: diskutil list Keep track of which path is your SD card because if you...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017