The 500 Internal Server Error, which you may be seeing on the web console, may occur because of a random PHP file. 500 Internal Server Error may happen because of faulty .htaccess configuration, PHP memory limit, or a slew of other random issues. I’ll show you how I normally debug and fix the 500 Internal Server Error for PHP files for most scenarios. Press F12 on Google Chrome and look at the Console tab to see if a PHP file...
- Where are the Unity Editor Logs? February 21, 2020
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017