Today is May 20, 2016. I’ve been messing around with Node.js and Express for the web framework, MongoDB for the database, Bower for dependencies, and Gulp for automating tasks. This post will be a guide step-by-step on how to setup Node, Express, Mongo, Bower, and Gulp as of May 2016. I am using a Windows 10 machine for the installation and setup. Commands will be slightly different for Macs and Linux users. We will be making a log in, sign...
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017
- Introduction to Python – Chapter 9 – Dictionaries and Sets February 20, 2017