A couple of days ago, we created a concept trailer for an idea of an AR RPG for HoloLens using Sword Art Online as our inspiration. It’s kind of wacky, but it was a fun idea to create. Join our E-mail list for no-nonsense updates: ►http://eepurl.com/cP8r8n How did it all start? Things started moving along in early 2017 when I first started to practice developing with my HoloLens much more than before. One of the things that had always been...
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017
- Introduction to Python – Chapter 9 – Dictionaries and Sets February 20, 2017