Project Euler is a website with a series of math problems that can be solved with programming. Problem 3 is about finding the largest prime factor of a number. Although my first impression is that the problem looks simple since I can iterate through the possibilities one by one and find the largest prime factor. The problem is that we’re finding the largest prime factor! The largest prime factor of a very large number can be as big as the...
- Duel Monsters Duelist’s Reality (DMDR) Alpha Registration Now OPEN! April 23, 2018
- April 8, 2018 – Duel Monsters AR VR at Gamer Gala 2, San Jose State University April 13, 2018
- Duel Monsters GO – Focusing on One Thing at a Time March 9, 2018
- Original 2018 Slothparadise Roadmap January 9, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017