Project Euler is a website with a series of math problems that can be solved with programming. Problem 3 is about finding the largest prime factor of a number. Although my first impression is that the problem looks simple since I can iterate through the possibilities one by one and find the largest prime factor. The problem is that we’re finding the largest prime factor! The largest prime factor of a very large number can be as big as the...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017