I recently went to ISC16 for their Student Cluster Competition, and one of the challenges was to create our “own implementation of Graph500 to run on a cluster.” If you don’t know about the Student Cluster Competition, they are cluster competitions where student teams work with vendors to create a cluster and optimize high performance scientific applications to be run under 3000 watts of power on real datasets. Graph500 is a rating of supercomputer systems focused on data intensive loads....
- 2018 Slothparadise Roadmap January 9, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – Card Scanning Preview November 18, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – SF Game Expo, MAGWest, and Crunchyroll Expo 2017 September 12, 2017
- Introducing Duel Monsters GO – Yugioh AR fan game for HoloLens August 15, 2017