I recently went to ISC16 for their Student Cluster Competition, and one of the challenges was to create our “own implementation of Graph500 to run on a cluster.” If you don’t know about the Student Cluster Competition, they are cluster competitions where student teams work with vendors to create a cluster and optimize high performance scientific applications to be run under 3000 watts of power on real datasets. Graph500 is a rating of supercomputer systems focused on data intensive loads....
- Duel Monsters GO for Microsoft HoloLens Download – Manual Dueling System – v0.0.1 October 27, 2018
- Duel Monsters VR Lobby – v0.0.1 Change Log October 23, 2018
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018