The Google testing environment is frequently used in software engineering projects as a means of ensuring the functionality of your code. It is a framework that highlights the fundamentals of the iterative development work flow with the ability to confirm a set of tests as you are developing, thereby increasing the reliability of your final product and reducing time spent trouble shooting overall. The main tests that the framework allows for is assertions. An assertion simply checks to see if...
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017
- Introduction to Python – Chapter 9 – Dictionaries and Sets February 20, 2017