The Google testing environment is frequently used in software engineering projects as a means of ensuring the functionality of your code. It is a framework that highlights the fundamentals of the iterative development work flow with the ability to confirm a set of tests as you are developing, thereby increasing the reliability of your final product and reducing time spent trouble shooting overall. The main tests that the framework allows for is assertions. An assertion simply checks to see if...
- Duel Monsters VR – v0.0.1 Change Log January 4, 2019
- Duel Monsters GO for Microsoft HoloLens Download – Manual Dueling System – v0.0.1 October 27, 2018
- Duel Monsters VR Lobby – v0.0.1 Change Log October 23, 2018
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018