The Google testing environment is frequently used in software engineering projects as a means of ensuring the functionality of your code. It is a framework that highlights the fundamentals of the iterative development work flow with the ability to confirm a set of tests as you are developing, thereby increasing the reliability of your final product and reducing time spent trouble shooting overall. The main tests that the framework allows for is assertions. An assertion simply checks to see if...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Pre-Alpha Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- The New YouTube Channel September 3, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017