The Google testing environment is frequently used in software engineering projects as a means of ensuring the functionality of your code. It is a framework that highlights the fundamentals of the iterative development work flow with the ability to confirm a set of tests as you are developing, thereby increasing the reliability of your final product and reducing time spent trouble shooting overall. The main tests that the framework allows for is assertions. An assertion simply checks to see if...
- 2018 Slothparadise Roadmap January 9, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – Card Scanning Preview November 18, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – SF Game Expo, MAGWest, and Crunchyroll Expo 2017 September 12, 2017
- Introducing Duel Monsters GO – Yugioh AR fan game for HoloLens August 15, 2017