Let’s say that I have a computer that I installed Ubuntu 14.04 x86-64 also known as amd64. I want to download a package, but I want to download the package and its dependencies from a different architecture instead of amd64. In this scenario, I want to download a package from arm64 architecture. Enable Another Architecture to Download First, we will add a new architecture to be able to select when installing or downloading any package. Instead of arm64, you can substitute...
- Where are the Unity Standalone .exe Game Logs? January 9, 2020
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup April 23, 2017
- Introduction to Python – Chapter 9 – Dictionaries and Sets February 20, 2017