After you have set-up your website, you may notice that even if you type in www.example.com, the web address appears as example.com. Where did the www go? The configuration does not exist on your DNS provider! The setting actually is in a file called .htaccess on the root or top level of your web pages. For example, our website, slothparadise, runs on an Amazon Web Services EC2 instance where the web files are kept inside apache’s /var/www/html directory. Usually when...
- Soul Drop v0.0.1 Test Prototype Demo – Change Log October 16, 2018
- 2018 Summer Developer Recap September 3, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer June 11, 2017
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal April 30, 2017