I received this problem recently when I logged into root on a machine. X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication How did this problem happen? Here’s what I did. ssh -X huyle@host sudo su xclock X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication If I open xclock as a user, then X11 works just fine. As a result, I know that the server and client’s X11 forwarding is working. A root problem My .Xauthority and X11 credentials aren’t being passed over to root. ssh...
- 2018 Slothparadise Roadmap January 9, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – Card Scanning Preview November 18, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – SF Game Expo, MAGWest, and Crunchyroll Expo 2017 September 12, 2017
- Introducing Duel Monsters GO – Yugioh AR fan game for HoloLens August 15, 2017