Project Euler is a website with a series of math problems that can be solved with programming. Problem 3 is about finding the largest prime factor of a number. Although my first impression is that the problem looks simple since I can iterate through the possibilities one by one and find the largest prime factor. The problem is that we’re finding the largest prime factor! The largest prime factor of a very large number can be as big as the...
- 2018 Slothparadise Roadmap January 9, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – Card Scanning Preview November 18, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – SF Game Expo, MAGWest, and Crunchyroll Expo 2017 September 12, 2017
- Introducing Duel Monsters GO – Yugioh AR fan game for HoloLens August 15, 2017