HPCG, which stands for High Performance Conjugate Gradients, is a benchmark project to create a new metric for ranking HPC systems. HPCG measures the performance of basic operations including sparse matrix-vector multiplication, sparse triangular solve, vector updates, global dot products and more. The implementation is written in C++ with MPI and OpenMP support. http://www.hpcg-benchmark.org/software/index.html HPCG Reference Code There are versions of HPCG optimized for NVIDIA GPUs or Intel XEON Phis. For this blog post, I’ll show you how to...
- 2018 Slothparadise Roadmap January 9, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – Card Scanning Preview November 18, 2017
- Duel Monsters GO – SF Game Expo, MAGWest, and Crunchyroll Expo 2017 September 12, 2017
- Introducing Duel Monsters GO – Yugioh AR fan game for HoloLens August 15, 2017