I recently went to ISC16 for their Student Cluster Competition, and one of the challenges was to create our “own implementation of Graph500 to run on a cluster.” If you don’t know about the Student Cluster Competition, they are cluster competitions where student teams work with vendors to create a...
- Creating an AR RPG for HoloLens – Concept Trailer
- How to Setup HTTPS for Free With Terminal
- How to Setup Bash on Windows 10 for Developers – Ultimate Setup
- Introduction to Python and Computer Science – Chapter 9 – Dictionaries and Sets
- Introduction to Python and Computer Science – Chapter 8 – Lists, Matrices, and Tuples
What Others Are Reading
Like us on Facebook