The Google testing environment is frequently used in software engineering projects as a means of ensuring the functionality of your code. It is a framework that highlights the fundamentals of the iterative development work flow with the ability to confirm a set of tests as you are developing, thereby increasing the reliability of your final product and reducing time spent trouble shooting overall. The main tests that the framework allows for is assertions. An assertion simply checks to see if...
- Duel Monsters Duelist’s Reality (DMDR) Alpha Registration Now OPEN! April 23, 2018
- April 8, 2018 – Duel Monsters AR VR at Gamer Gala 2, San Jose State University April 13, 2018
- Duel Monsters GO – Focusing on One Thing at a Time March 9, 2018
- Original 2018 Slothparadise Roadmap January 9, 2018
- World One Microsoft HoloLens RPG – Developer Diary 2017 December 31, 2017